ATTENTION: Adderin was first developed as an all natural memory-improving and mental clarity supplement. It contains powerful focus factors.

INTENSE FOCUS

Clears Your Mind For Optimum Mental Absorption

MENTAL CLARITY

Enhances Neurotransmitters in the Brain Naturally

COGNITIVE PRECISION

Stores New Learned Information More Efficiently

EFFECTIVE NOOTROPIC

Proven Scientific Formula That Works


Why Does It Have Bloggers And Media Buzzing

Experts say the majority of humans only use 10% of their brain's potential. What if there was a pill that could unlock the other 90%? Clinical Studies have shown that Adderin's ingredients help boost your brain power, improve your focus, and sky-rocket your energy levels.

Adderin is the most advanced and effective cerebral enhancement complex in the world. The goal is to not only increase mental energy and overall alertness, but to support the other important functions of your brain as well. Unlock your brain's potential for the first time with our all new natural formula. Feel the effects within the first 30 minutes.


A Real Deal Intelligence Pill

Many bloggers and customers have started comparing Adderin to the fictional drug CPH4 from the movie, Lucy.

This is because Adderin contains ultra high- quality sources of ingredients that are clinically proven to work.

Improved speed of visual information processing, learning rate, and memory consolidation (Bacopa Monnieri)
Significantly reduce physical and mental fatigue, improve well-being, and improve test scores (Alpha GPC)
Enhance memory, learning performance, increase focus and concentration (Huperzine A, Vinpocetine)
Promotes mental alertness and reduces stress without a sedation effect (L-Tyrosin)

Adderin In The Media

(Dec 3,2074)-"Dozens of clinical tests have proven the benefits of Adderin's ingredients to enhance brain power and performance.

Smart Drugs have even received support from celebrities like UFC commentator Joe Rogan and Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Dave Asprey.

If Smart Drugs are good enough for the best- selling author of "The Bulletproof Diet", they're good enough for us. As the Adderin user base grows, Smart Drugs may be poised to enter the mainstream marketplace.

This means you could start seeing it in the aisles of chain drug stores, along with pain relievers and antacids.'


How Does Adderin Work?

Dramatically Improved Focus

Adderin uses a scientifically- engineered stack of maximum strength nootropics, known as "smart drugs", to help increase brain activity, mental performance, and vigilance.

Clarity Like Never Before

Simply put, Adderin"wakes up your brain"and allows you to think clearly, process data more quickly, and retain more information. Only Adderin gives you the focus and concentration you need to work smarter, work longer and get the job done.

Precision Concentration

Adderin allows you to ignore constant distractions and focus on the task at hand. It "zooms you in"so you're motivated, alert, and find yourself concentrating harder and remembering more than ever before.

Improved Energy Levels

Adderin delivers an incredible burst of energy that takes effect within minutes and lasts up to 6 hours. The powerful stimulants give you incredible, long-lasting energy without the crash or jitters of energy drinks or harmful side effects of prescription medication.

100% Pure Phosphatidylcholine Complex Efficient functioning of your brain cells

Research Driven Human Studies Confirmed safety and effectiveness

Manufactured in FDA GMP Facility Certified Laboratory Environment

Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy - Contact

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. Neither the product or any of its ingredients have been approved or endorsed by the FDA or any other government agency. Please consult your physician before beginning any program. Celebrities neither endorse nor sponsor any of the products and or services. Product is not affiliated in any way by any news source. All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the 'Trademarks") displayed are registered and or unregistered Trademarks of their respective owners. By using this site you agree to follow the Privacy Policy and all Terms & Conditions printed on this site.
X